If you’re going to be in Sacramento on September 8, 2011, please come hear Joe Frankl speak at a luncheon sponsored by the Industrial Relations Association of Northern California (IRANC). Joe Frankl is the Director for Region 20 of the National Labor Relations Board. He will be speaking on the NLRB and “What to Expect in the Future.”
Here are the details:
- Date: Thursday, September 8, 2011
- Time: 11:30 A.M. Registration & Networking; Noon – Lunch & Speaker; 1:00 P.M. Adjourn
- Location: Firehouse Restaurant, Golden Eagle Room, 1112 Second Street, Old Sacramento, CA 95814
- Menu: Choice of 1) Brown Derby Classic Salad; 2) Chicken Chimichurri; or 3) Caprese Vegetarian Polenta
- Cost: Reservation by August 25 = $20.00 Members, $30.00 Non Members; After July 5 or at the Door = $25.00 Members, $35.00 Non Members
RSVP by August 25 to Marcia Mooney (916) 928-0399 or email email@example.com with lunch choice. Make checks payable to IRANC and mail to 1017 L Street #159, Sacramento, CA 95814-3805. For more information, visit the IRANC website.