If you’re going to be in Sacramento on July 14, 2011, please come hear Department of Personnel Administration (DPA) Director Ron Yank speak at a luncheon sponsored by the Industrial Relations Association of Northern California (IRANC). As DPA Director, Ron Yank is Governor Jerry Brown’s Chief Labor Negotiator. Prior to becoming DPA Director, Mr. Yank was a well-known labor lawyer at Carroll Burdick & McDonough LLP where he represented employees and unions in all areas labor relations.
Here are the details:
- Date: Thursday, July 14, 2011
- Time: 11:30 A.M. Registration & Networking; Noon – Lunch & Speaker; 1:00 P.M. Adjourn
- Location: Firehouse Restaurant, Golden Eagle Room, 1112 Second Street, Old Sacramento, CA 95814
- Menu: Choice of 1) Pork Tenderloin Puttanesca; 2) Salmon Nantua; or 3) French Onion Steak Sandwich
- Cost: Reservation by July 5 = $20.00 Members, $30.00 Non Members; After July 5 or at the Door = $25.00 Members, $35.00 Non Members
RSVP by Tuesday, July 5 to Marcia Mooney (916) 928-0399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with lunch choice. Make checks payable to IRANC and mail to 1017 L Street #159, Sacramento, CA 95814-3805.