The Labor and Employment Relations Association of Northern California (LERANC) (formerly the Industrial Relations Association of Northern California – IRANC), will be holding a luncheon on the new CalHR Department created on July 1, 2012 by Governor Brown’s reorganization plan. CalHR consolidates the State Department of Personnel Administration and the State Personnel Board. Speaking at the luncheon will be Howard Schwartz, Deputy Director of CalHR.
Here are the details:
- Date: Tuesday, July 31, 2012
- Time: 11:30 A.M. Registration & Networking; Noon – Lunch & Speaker; 1:00 P.M. Adjourn
- Location: Firehouse Restaurant, Golden Eagle Room, 1112 Second Street, Old Sacramento, CA 95814
- Menu: Choice of 1) Apple & Brie Steak Sandwich; 2) Salmon Chilpachole; 3) Crispy Ponzu Chicken Salad.
- Cost: Reservation by July 20 = $20.00 Members, $30.00 Non Members; After July 20 or at the Door = $25.00 Members, $35.00 Non Members
RSVP to Marcia Mooney (916) 928-0399 or email email@example.com with lunch choice. Make checks payable to IRANC and mail to 1017 L Street #159, Sacramento, CA 95814-3805. For more information, visit the new LERANC website by clicking here.